Top 10 Schools in India | Best Schools

Top 10 Schools in India | Best Schools

Top 10 Schools in India

Top 10 Schools in India are identified based on various factors like performance, excellence, and education. Many other factors are also considered in ranking schools around the country. For instance, infrastructure, teacher welfare, and development, the competence of faculty, extracurricular importance is considered. Education has come a long way in the country and the best schools have proven themselves. A long list of meritorious children is emerging from the best schools in India. Even though some of these schools are known for high fee structure, they are chosen. Schools provide the base for the future of children and so the best should be chosen.

Best Schools in India:

For admission to the top 10 schools in India, it is highly important that children must have good past academic record. The best school in India will provide admission only after evaluating through entrance test. The rating system is followed in India to identify the best schools. In the case of admission to the pre-primary or primary stage, the knowledge of parents is evaluated. In the case of secondary stage, the knowledge of kids is evaluated on English, mathematics, and science. The best schools in India are affiliated to different boards of education. Let us get into the list of top 10 schools here:

S.No.

Delhi

CBSE

10.

Vidya Niketan School

Bangalore

ICSE

Conclusion:

From the list of top 10 schools in India, it is found that most of these schools are affiliated to CBSE or ICSE board. The fact is that these boards are identified for the best education. As compared to state board schools, as they provide the best knowledge to children. In fact, many students from these boards are making up to IITs in the country. As they are provided practical education, they are able to manage national level competitive examinations successfully. Most parents look for admission of their kid to one of the top schools in India. They can try for admission to any of these schools mentioned above for a bright future.

Ask our Counsellors

Comments

0 # Harikiran Older than three months
Hii, I am from Mansa, I want to admit my daughter in JNVs, Which classes are available in Jawaharlal Nehru Vidyalaya schools?
0 # Jagan Older than three months
JNVs have classes from class VI and until higher secondary, The same entrance test and format are followed for admission to all classes from VI to X, except class IX,, plz make ensure your daughter study from good school of Mansa.
0 # Nishith Older than three months
Hii, I am from Barabanki, plz let me know Are Navodaya Vidyalayas government schools functioning in different states in India?
0 # Shruti Older than three months
Hello, good to see that you are from Barabanki, Yes, all Navodaya Vidyalayas in India are functioning under Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, which operates under Ministry of Human Resource Development of Government of India.
0 # Vivaan Older than three months
Hii, I am from Khagaria, I want to admit my daughter in JNVs, Which classes are available in Jawaharlal Nehru Vidyalaya schools?
0 # Shruti Older than three months
JNVs have classes from class VI and until higher secondary, The same entrance test and format are followed for admission to all classes from VI to X, except class IX,, plz make ensure your daughter study from good school of Khagaria.
0 # Nishith Older than three months
Hii, I am from Ganganagar, I want to admit my daughter in JNVs, Which classes are available in Jawaharlal Nehru Vidyalaya schools?
0 # Jagan Older than three months
JNVs have classes from class VI and until higher secondary, The same entrance test and format are followed for admission to all classes from VI to X, except class IX,, plz make ensure your daughter study from good school of Ganganagar.
0 # Aarush Older than three months
Hii, I am from Zunheboto, I want to admit my daughter in JNVs, Which classes are available in Jawaharlal Nehru Vidyalaya schools?
0 # Shruti Older than three months
JNVs have classes from class VI and until higher secondary, The same entrance test and format are followed for admission to all classes from VI to X, except class IX,, plz make ensure your daughter study from good school of Zunheboto.
0 # Vaibhav Older than three months
Hii, I am from Tinsukia, I want to admit my daughter in JNVs, Which classes are available in Jawaharlal Nehru Vidyalaya schools?
0 # Shruti Older than three months
JNVs have classes from class VI and until higher secondary, The same entrance test and format are followed for admission to all classes from VI to X, except class IX,, plz make ensure your daughter study from good school of Tinsukia.
0 # Aayush Older than three months
Hii, I am fron Betul and want to take admission in JNV, What are the streams available for admission to class XI in a JNV school?
0 # Shruti Older than three months
Science and commerce are the two streams available for candidates planning to apply to class XI in a JNV, plz find that JNV is available at your place i.e Betul
0 # Tushar Older than three months
Hii, I am from Meerut, plz let me know To which board are Navodaya schools affiliated to and do all states have NVs in India, also suggest good cbse schools here?
0 # Mukesh Older than three months
These schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education,CBSE NV schools have branches all over India except in the state of Tamil Nadu, find some good schools in Meerut- Global Public School ; Delhi Public School ; Army Public School ; Kendriya Vidyalaya
0 # Jayesh Older than three months
Hello I am from Sonitpur, can you plz tell me What is the admission procedure in Navodaya Vidyalayas for different classes?
0 # Mukesh Older than three months
Admission to all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) is done based on merit secured by applicants in the entrance test called as JNVST, other good schools in Sonitpur are - Bengali High School ; Balipara Higher Secondary School
0 # Nishith Older than three months
Hii, my neice is studying in good school of North 24 Paragnas, plz tell me What is the eligibility requirement to apply to JNVST for class VI?
0 # Pallavi Older than three months
Hii, As you are from North 24 Paragnas, I would like to tell you Only candidates from the districts where a JNV school is present can apply to the test, Those applying for the test must be doing their class V in a government or government-aided school or even from a school under open schooling system, Also, the applicants must be between the age group of 9 and 13 years.