DETAILS OF BIHAR BOARD 2018: ELIGIBILITY, RESULT
- The school examination board in the state of Bihar is called as Bihar School Examination Board.
- Shortly referred to as BSEB, this board was established for conducting examinations at the end of secondary school stage.
- The board was also established to prescribe course of studies for such exams
- She is also responsible for carrying out such other duties that she regards crucial.
- Every year, BSEB conducts annual secondary school examination in the month of February or March. Similarly, supplementary school examination is conducted in the month of August or September.
- Apart from this examination, many other examinations are also conducted by the board based on the rules and regulations prescribed by the state government.
- Bihar Board conducts the following examinations at the state level:
- Secondary School Examination
- Higher secondary examination
- Diploma in Physical Education Examination
- Certificate in Physical Education Examination
- Teachers Training examination
Secondary School Examination:
- The Secondary school examination conducted by the BSEB is called as Matriculation Examination.
- For the year 2017, the examination was conducted form the 01st of March 2017 to 08th of March 2017.
- The examinations were conducted in two sessions on these days.
- The morning session examinations started at 9:30 and ended at around 12:15 or 12:45 pm, which was different from one examination and another.
- The afternoon session examinations started at 2 pm and concluded either at 4:45 pm or 5:15 pm, which was different from one paper to another.
- The subjects for matriculation students under Bihar Board are listed below:
- English (General)
- Social Science
- Mother tongue (Hindi/Urdu/Bengali/Maithili)
- Optional subject
- The senior secondary or class 12 examination in the Bihar Board is called as Intermediate examination
- Students have the option to choose arts, science, commerce or vocational courses after their class X under this board.
- They should get through class XI to get promotion to the class XII under BSEB.
- Examination for class XII was conducted from 14th of February 2017 and concluded on 25th of February 2017.
- Similarly, examinations were conducted in two sessions on all these days.
- For the morning session examinations started at 9:45 am and ended at 1 pm, while for evening session, examinations started at 1:45 pm and ended at 5 pm.
Ask our Counsellors