DETAILS OF HARYANA BOARD 2018: ELIGIBILITY, RESULT
- Haryana Board is actually called as Board of School Education Haryana.
- It is also called HBSE Board popularly.
- This board is shortly called as BSEH or HBSE and was established under the Haryana Board of School Education Act in the year 1969.
- When the board started its operations, 100 officials were allocated from the Punjab University to take care of the operations.
- The first examination of matriculation level or class X was conducted in the year 1970.
- The middle examination is being conducted by the board from the year 1976. This is done with a view to improving educational standards at the middle level.
- With effect from the year 1987, the Haryana Board started to conduct the public examination in the state for class XII under the new scheme of education.
- From 1990, the board started to conduct higher secondary for vocational courses as well.
- With a view to reaching the unreached, the board also started the Haryana Open Schooling system in the year 1994.
Examinations conducted by Haryana Board:
The HBSE conducts the following examinations at the state level
- Class IX
- Class X
- Class XI
- Class XII
- Haryana Open School
- D. Ed
1. NCQF here stands for the National Skills Qualification Framework under which different courses are offered.
2. For the classes IX and XI, the examinations will be conducted for three-hour duration.
3. They will be for promoting students to the Class X and Class XII respectively.
4. Under the open school system, the board conducts examinations on demand. Both annual and secondary examinations are conducted under this system for secondary and senior secondary levels.
5. D. Ed is the diploma course in Education and for this two-year course, examinations are conducted in four semesters by the board
6. HTET stands for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is for testing the eligibility of the state candidates to teach for classes I to V, and VI and VIII.
7. In short, Class X and XII are the main examinations conducted by the board. Let us gather some details about these two examinations.