ICSE BOARD EXAMS 2018: DATE SHEET, RESULT, SYLLABUS
- ICSE stands for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education.
- ICSE is a popular board examination in India and it is conducted by the Council for the IndiannSchool Certificate Examinations.
- The council was constituted with a view to secure appropriate representation of:
- The Association of the Schools for ISC Examination
- The Indian Public Schools’ Conference
- The Association of Indian University
- The Association of the heads of Anglo-Indian Schools
- Members co-opted by the Executive Committee of the council
- The inter-state board for Anglo-Indian Education
- The State government or union territories and the central government in which schools re-affiliated to the council.
Examinations Conducted by Council for the ISCE:
- The council for the ISCE conducts three ICSE Board exams and they are:
- The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education or ICSE for class X
- The Indian School Certificate or ISC for class XII
- Certificate of Vocational Education or CVE for year 12.
- The choice of subjects and ICSE syllabus prescribed for these exams are varied and they are aimed at nurturing the personalised talents of each student.
You should also Read: