DETAILS OF MP BOARD 2018: ELIGIBILITY, RESULT
- The MP Board is shortly called as MPBSE
- The reason is that this board is actually called as Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh.
- This board is actually a government body in the state.
- It is responsible for identifying intellectual, cognitive, administrative and policy-related directions to the higher educational system of the state.
- This MP board takes care of the responsibility of controlling and overseeing the system of intermediate education in the state.
- It also implements and takes care of different activities that encompass framing of courses of study, recommending syllabus and conducting examinations.
- Model schools are also operating under this board.
- The board frames syllabus for class IX to XII for schools that function under its jurisdiction.
- It also conducts a number of common examinations in the state inclusive of the high school and intermediate examinations.
Examinations Conducted by MPBSE:
MPBSE also conducts common examination for teacher education in the state apart from the following three school level examinations:
- Middle school examination for Class VIII
- High school certificate examination for class X
- Higher secondary school certificate or HSC examination for class XII